Our spring edition is here, featuring the following articles:
- Reflections on the River Haven Spring Pilgrimage – Lord Theophrastus von Oberstockstall
- Dr Speed Build: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make All the Things – Lord Jon Huslangr
- Making a Dark Ages Skillet – Lord Thomas Boardmakere
- Dance Report for Bal d’Argent 2018 – Lady Annabel de Swinburne
- ‘Rome: City and Empire’: An Exhibition Review – Lady Gwen verch David
- The Style of Period Printing: A Very Brief Taste of Printing History – Mistress katherine kerr of the Hermitage
…along with photos by Lady Veronica Bellini and Lady Anne Sabina Schmidt on the theme of ‘Behind the Scenes’.
View it here: Cockatrice AS 53 – November
I’m also pleased to announce that each of these articles is going to be posted in full as a blog post, thanks to the marvellous Master Grim of Thornby, who has volunteered to become Cockatrice’s Deputy Editor. Look for the first one sometime in the next couple of weeks!