Are you an expert at your A&S speciality? A ‘Tips from an Expert’ article is a great way to share some of your knowledge with beginners and people who might be having trouble with your craft. Some questions you might like to talk about are:
- What’s a common mistake in your field? What should you try to do instead?
- What’s a common problem people have with their projects? How do they fix it?
- What’s the most common question you get asked?
- What advice do you give people most often?
- What’s a good project for beginners to start with?
- What’s your favourite online resource?
This sort of article is often somewhere in the range of 300-500 words. Feel free to include photos of your own work if you like, and/or a link to your personal website if you have one.