The summer edition of Cockatrice is out, and contains the following articles:
- Ham Made From a Recipe of Cato the Elder (234-149 BC), by Lord þorvaldr inn Suðreyski
- SCA-Related Copyright FAQ, by Lady Annabel de Swinburne
- The Preparation, Cutting and Use of a Feather Quill, by Mistress Katherne Rischer, OP
- The Pitfalls of Pot Luck (and hopefully, how to avoid them), by Mistress Victoria Thrakesina
- More Than One Way To Blazon A Cat: The diverse ways to describe heraldic tinctures in John Ferne’s Blazon of Gentrie, by Lady Amanda Martel, Herald
We also have photos on the theme of ‘What I’m Proud of from 2018’, and the results of the last two Kingdom A&S Competitions. Check it out, and enjoy!